Happy Monday My Lovelies! Today we’re talking about one of the most IMPORTANT subjects in the world. It’s more important than politics, it’s more important than climate change, and it’s more important than what everyone is wearing to the Met tonight. (Although I will be sitting back refreshing Instagram to see what the Jenners are wearing.) We’re talking about Moms.
Moms are the most important people on the planet. They love you unconditionally, will drop everything to be there for you, are your biggest supporters and best friends. Moms constantly claim “I don’t want anything” or “I don’t need anything.” They’re selfless that way. (At least most moms are.) But let’s be real. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves everything good in this world, it’s our moms. That doesn’t mean you have to buy her designer gifts, send her on vacations and book her spa treatments. It just means you have to spend time with her, show her you appreciate her, and let her know just how special she is to you.
While we should be doing this every day of the year, the most important day to shower our moms with gratitude this May 13th… Mother’s Day! It will be here before you know it. So you best get to shopping!
I’ve rounded up 6 of my favorite last minute gift ideas that your Mom (or Mother in Law, Grandma, Aunt, Godmother, Mother to Be…) will absolutely adore. And the best part? You can get all but one of these gifts as long as you live near a mall.
Here are 6 Last Minute Gifts for Mother’s Day!
1. The Gift Any Mom Will Love // Take a trip to your local Greenhouse, and get lost in the rows of beautiful plants and flowers. You can’t go wrong with a pretty hanging plant or flower or even a gift card to let your mom go pick something out for herself. Worried it won’t look like you put enough time into the gift? Head to Target and pick up a cute watering can and some gardening tools to go along with it.
2. The Gift For The Stylish Mom // This shirt is ALL OVER Instagram because it’s literally the cutest. This is the one item that you can’t pick up easily before next Sunday, but you can easily print out a picture and give it to the Mom in your life. This is one gift I guarantee she’ll be happy to wait for! Find the original Mama Bird tee here. The Bee and the Fox, $28.00.
3. The Gift For The Candle Lover // Or basically anyone. Because everyone loves candles! You can go for a fancy Jo Malone candle from Sephora, or you can be like me, and purchase 3 or more for the same price from the holy grail of candle shops… Bath and Body Works! I absolutely love their 3 wicks. They smell great, last quite a long time, and there are SO many different scents to choose from! (Not like I have to tell you. I know y’all know this already.) My personal favorite is Watermelon Lemonade (seriously I’ve burned it non stop for the past 3 summers!). I also ALWAYS buy candles for my Mom for Mother’s Day. HEY MOM SKIP DOWN TO THE NEXT ONE RIGHT NOW. (Seriously. I know you’re reading this.) I picked her up a new scent for this Mother’s Day to go along with the rest of her gift. I picked a few of her favorite scents, and then one called Vanilla Bourbon Peach and OH EM GEE it smells incredible! She’s going to love it! Find it here, along with all their other candles. Be sure to be checking because they usually have a great candle sale right before Mother’s Day! I just picked mine up last weekend for $12.50 a piece 🙂 Bath and Body Works, $24.50.
4. The Gift For The Chef // I just purchased Joanna Gaines’ new cookbook for myself and guys… it’s SO GOOD. Any chef in your life would love to have a copy, whether they are a Fixer Upper fan or not. Not only are the recipes great, the photos are STUNNING. It’s everything you’d expect from JoJo and more! Head to Target to grab it right away, or if you’re lazy like me, Amazon Prime will deliver it to your door step! Pair it with some pretty cooking utensils, tie it up with a bow, and you’ll have the best gift this Mother’s Day. Grab a copy of Magnolia Table here for $17.99.
5. The Gift For The Makeup Lover // Let me start by saying I have ZERO idea what quality these brushes are… but it’s making my list for that amazing Makeup Bag. If I was a mom I would absolutely carry my makeup brushes in this, and every Momma Make Up Lover should too. Because it’s pretty and hilarious. Get your set at Kohls for $22.40.
6. The Gift For The Bag Lady // I know that most Mom’s are bad ladies… why? Because they’re always carrying everyone else’s stuff around for them. So show your mom you appreciate her lugging your things around by getting her a pretty new bag… with lots of compartments. This bag looks EXPENSIVE but it’s not. It’s from the greatest store of all time, Target! Snag one for your mom here, for $23.99.
And if all else fails…. Make your mom a card and spend the day with her. That just might be her favorite gift of all.
What are you getting your Momma’s for Mother’s Day?! I’m super excited to give my Mom and my MIL their presents! We did good this year 🙂
Have a fantastic Monday everyone!! I’ll be back tomorrow for Travel Tuesday!